About the role-
NSW Department is looking for a data integration specialist to work on a large-scale multi-year integration project to deliver technical expertise, to a diverse range of stakeholders, to support the operation of various applications, including providing technical support. Data integration specialist will be responsible for analysing and translating both functional and non-functional user requirements to convert and create quality software design and system specifications.
- Define and clearly communicate roles, responsibilities, and performance standards to achieve team outcomes
- Adjust performance development processes to meet the diverse abilities and needs of individuals and teams
- Develop work plans that consider capability, strengths, and opportunities for development
Key Skills -
- Experience with OT- Operational Technology & IT -Information Technology
- Worked on API GATEWAY
- Hands on KAFKA experience & also have experience with Managed file transfer (MTF)
- Experience in Large Data Integration Project
- Experience in Design and Development Integration design skills ideally using TIBCO or something similar
If this sounds like you, please click the 'Apply Now' with your CV in word format.
For more information, please contact Kanika Arora with quoting reference ID 246876