Our Client is an award-winning technology Company, who are well regarded by developers wanting to work with cutting edge technology in a highly evolved Agile, Microservices and DevOps enabled environment. Their solutions are used live in the hands of tens of thousands of customers every day!
Headquartered in the United Kingdom, our Client employs over 5,000 staff globally and services clients across nine countries, including owned operations across Europe, Australia and Asia.
Your New Role
Due to huge investment and growth of their talented development team, my Client is seeking a passionate Senior Full Stack .Net Developer with strong back-end skills to be play an important role in their success story.
- Developing and maintaining high quality, robust web applications
- Implementing modern best practices
- Interpreting briefs submitted from the BA to produce well-tested and complete software products
- Working quickly and accurately to achieve targets in an Agile work environment
- Interacting with Product Managers to provide solutions to problems in a prompt and professional manner
You Bring to the Role
- Solid distributed systems experience (Microservices a bonus)
- AWS migration experience and use of ECS in a work setting
- Event Streaming (preferably Kafka and that eco system) and event sourcing strategies
- Genuine .Net Core 2.0 experience in a commercial application
- High throughput, low latency systems design and development experience
- 5+ years' experience developing in a Microsoft stack, e.g.: C#, .Net, Web API, WCF, EF, MS SQL stored procedures
What Our Client Offers You
When you are not working on the latest technology in a fast-paced business; you can enjoy the views at their great office in a top location with in-house barista, fresh fruit and bread, nuts and other snacks, TVs streaming 24/7, frequent company and team events, and many opportunities for attending training and conferences.
So why wait????
Fortune favours the brave and this could be your ticket to a role where you feel fulfilled, rewarded and appreciated! Interview slots are filling extremely fast, so it is imperative that you apply ASAP!!!