As a software engineer, you will be responsible for implementing new processes and features as part of the new Microservice architecture. You will be contributing for the team's efforts for migrating our solution to the cloud and continue supporting our existing solution and stakeholders
- Carrying out technical assessments on requested features and identify scope of work/dependencies for development requirements.
- Taking complete ownership of assigned features, starting from inception, design, development, test and maintenance.
- Owning major parts of the system, designing and delivering quality stable solutions
- Developing fast, maintainable, quality code
- Performing software testing, verification and validation.
- Participating in code review and other code quality processes
- Providing technical guidance and support for our stakeholders.
- Troubleshooting and debugging code to identify software issues
- Mentoring team members
Key Skills and Experience
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, a related field, or its equivalent is preferred.
- 5+ years of commercial development experience with an emphasis on delivering libraries and frameworks.
- Advanced level C# .Net framework and .Net core.
- Experience with Google Protobuf & gRPC.
- Good knowledge of Design patterns i.e., MVVM.
- Good understanding of Microservices and experience in migration from monolithic solutions
- Adept with API development and consumption.
- Experience with Databases such as SQL Server, SQLite.
- Understanding of cloud computing and experience working with cloud architecture.
- Must possess good analytical, problem solving, and debugging skills.
- Experience with the full product development lifecycle and multiple releases of enterprise-
- class software products.
- Demonstrated knowledge of continuous delivery practices such as CI/CD.
- Experience of working with containers within Docker and Kubernetes an advantage
- Skilled with scripting and automation with PowerShell, Python, Bash, or similar language / framework.
- Familiarity with code and package repositories such as SVN, GIT and Artifactory
- Possess a high level of personal and professional accountability and be able to enlist the
- cooperation of peer groups involved in common business goals and objectives.
- Have the ability to meet changing demands and to adapt to frequently changing priorities.
- Demonstrates excellent oral and written, communication, and customer service skills.
- Be able to read, write, speak and understand English.
- Be able to work independently and be team oriented.
If interested in the role please select APPLY or contact Richard.firstname.lastname@example.org Quoting reference 214795