Global ASX top 30 company who are leaders in the Gaming industry, who deliver outstanding results year on year and push the limits of innovation, creativity, and technology.
As part of an Agile, experienced, and collaborative team, you'll work on the design, development, and implementation of complex and innovative gaming platform solutions across both Linux and Windows systems.
- Technically assess requested features and identify scope of work for development requirements.
- Take ownership of assigned solutions, from inception, design, development, test, and maintenance.
- Design, develop and implement stable quality solutions.
- Participate in code reviews and other code quality processes and mentor more Junior members of the team.
- Troubleshoot and debug code to identify and resolve software issues when required.
Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of experience in C++ development
- Experience working with object-oriented design and programming and UML
- Experience working in multi-threaded environment
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Meg Geronimo at 02 8267 2478 quoting reference 246965.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.