Peoplebank are currently recruiting for a Senior Developer (Full Stack) to work for a growing company based in Adelaide on a permanent, on-going basis.
Our client is based in the Adelaide CBD, but supports flexible working (ideally they like 1-2 day per week in the office) and candidates must have full work rights for Australia and be willing to live and work in Adelaide (can't be done fully remotely).
Responsibilities performed by the Developer include:
- Developing web applications
- Design, build, test, and deploy efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Implement user requirements in a development environment
- Make technical decisions autonomously
- Solve complex problems individually and as a team
- Participate in team meetings, sprint planning, stand-ups, retrospectives, and support project managers in client meetings
Skills and Experience required
- 3-5+ years of experience in software development in PHP, .Net or Ruby on Rails.
- Back-end frameworks MVC frameworks
- Deployment and system maintenance using automation tools
- Agile Development (e.g. Scrum/Kanban) experience.
- DevOps practices
- Mentoring Junior Developers
This is an urgent role, so don't delay and APPLY NOW !!
SA: LHS 296564