t<span id="__caret">_</span>12 month contract
Working arrangement: Rydalmere, with flexibility to work from home on a hybrid model.
Competitive daily rate
Due to significant growth across projects, our client is looking for multiple Senior Software Engineers to join the team. This is a full-time role to provide support for a complete project lifecycle in the areas of software solution architecture, design, implementation, integration, test & evaluation and documentation.
Key tasks will include:
- Lead software design, coding, testing, integration and documentation of software tasks
- Undertake critical Software Architectural Design and Software Component reviews
- Requirement Analysis leading to development of Software Requirement Specifications, Software Design and System Test Documentation to match new and modified software.
- Implementing, debugging, testing and validating sonar-based algorithms.
- Debugging problems in existing code and develop better implementations.
- Enhancing applications by identifying opportunities for improvement, making recommendations and designing and implementing software system solutions
- Mentoring of interns & less experienced engineers
To be considered for this role, you must have the following skills and experience:
The main skills needed is Java with JavaFX experience on standalone application development (no web development). Having one project done with C++ will be big advantage.
- Tertiary qualification in Computer Science, Information Technology, Software Engineering or a related engineering discipline
- Minimum 5 years Proven continuous software development experience across different environments.
- Awareness of software development methodologies, software architectures and best practice.
- Strong programming skills in C/C++/Java, JavaFX and ADA
- Extensive experience working with Linux and Windows platforms
- Experience in Full-stack development and Proven Object-Oriented Software Design Experience, UML Modelling tools including software and architectural design patterns
- Documentation of SDD, SRS, STDs
- Strong Agile Software Engineering Methodology knowledge & Experience
- Expertise with concurrent and/or multi-threaded software solutions
To apply for this role, you must be an Australian Citizen. A current NV1 security clearance will be highly regarded.
Please click the "APPLY" button now to register your interest or call Meg at 02 82672478 quoting job# 246243