Our client is seeking an experienced senior software development to join their application development, network and platform group. The team is developing applications for the company's media applications and supporting platforms that support production environments.
- Responsible for design, development lead, maintenance and support of media applications
- Responsible for managing and coordinating technical delivery aspects of software, communicating effectively and fostering strong relationships with stakeholders. Eg, product owners and Iteration Managers
- Applications are developed using industry leading approaches - microservices, unit testing, apigee, docker, aws, intelliJ, postman and so on
- Debugging of complex applications and services
- Translate business requirements into functional and non functional code
- Ensure solutions are re-usable, scalable, reliable, manageable and operable and aligned with Media.
- 5 + years software developmenrt experience - large enterprise applications
- Technoologies: Java, springboot, maven, apigee, aws, docker, postman, IntelliJ
- Experience designing REST Web Service API's and/or micro-services architectures.
- Experience with unit testing, continuous integration or continuous delivery platforms.
- media experience is a bonus but not essential
- If a person can coounicate with prioduct owbers and write user stories, this will put them above other applicants
Please submit CV in WORD format only.