Peoplebank are looking to recruit multiple Software Developers (API) to work in Adelaide on a permanent, on-going basis
As an API Developer you will develop new interfaces based on defined specifications. You will work closely with design teams providing alignment with API design and implementation.
Due to the nature of the work, candidates must be Australian citizens and be able to obtain and maintain Baseline Clearance.
Skills Required include (not everything is required, but the more, the better!):
- Strong experience in REST API's and SOAP Web Services development
- Experience working with API gateway products
- Experience in API modelling languages like RAML and Swagger
- Experience with open API 2.0 standards and definitions
- Experience in implementing API Security, Access Control (OAuth/SAML, Web SSO, SSL etc.) and proxy management.
- Solid understanding of SOA/REST architecture and REST maturity models
- Good knowledge of Containerisation, cloud technologies and cloud-based development.
- Knowledge of CI/CD Pipelines
- Experience using development tools such as Git, Sourcetree etc
- Experience in testing tools and frameworks like Selenium, Junit, Mockito, etc.
- Exposure to XP, code collaboration and peer review.
Please APPLY NOW and we will call back all suitable candidates ASAP
SA: LHS 296564