Our clients are pioneers in their field and relentless in their pursuit of excellence. They are an ideas company at heart, which means innovation is embedded into every aspect of their business. A global organisation who are continually pushing the bar of creativity.
As they embark on a large transformation project, they are looking for a Senior Software Architect with expertise in C# development who will be responsible for designing and leading product development. You will lead implementation of solutions that will improve the current product performance, quality, processes, and standards. You will be responsible for ensuring that designs are in alignment with system's technical roadmap.
You will be a part of a truly exciting, open, fun yet challenging environment which provides enormous opportunities for professional and personal growth.
What you'll do
- Perform complex analysis, consulting and providing recommendations to internal clients.
- Work with Software Architects, Product Managers, product developers, subject matter experts and others on system architecture and interface development.
- Define technical product requirements and creates high-level architectural specifications, ensuring feasibility, functionality, and integration with existing systems/platforms.
- Develop strategies to realize significant cost savings with reusability and solve issues of software quality.
- Supports the development of strategy, frameworks, best practices and patterns for the development organization.
- Coordinate with other global technology and games teams on dependencies.
- Mentor and guide Sr. and non-Sr. Software engineers.
- Use your expert level C# / .NET coding, design, and debugging skills daily.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Expert level C# skills.
- Requires a minimum of 5 years' experience acting as an architect for large enterprise level software projects.
- Requires a minimum of 10 years of experience in writing Windows programs using a major programming language like C#/.NET.
- Proficiency in modelling environments such as Unified Modelling Language (UML) and at least one EA modelling tool is also required.
- Must have strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrates an extremely high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Must have strong communication skills, able to work independently and be team oriented.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field, or its equivalent.
This is a critical role for our client, please click 'apply now' and quote #214788.