About the Role
The Senior Site Reliability Engineer is a technical lead in the development and support of observability and resolution of incidents affecting reliability. The technical lead will provide guidance and support for junior team members.
- Developing and implementing SRE strategies.
- Leading complex technical activities and assisting other SRE's and technical support areas in the resolution of incidents and problems affecting service reliability.
- Assisting the reporting engineer and SRE's to develop standards towards extraction of data sources.
- Leading technical discussions for monitoring during discovery stages of a project's lifecycle.
- Identifying training needs to enhance the SREs' skill base.
- Foster a positive culture within the team aligned with Agency values; and
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
You will have
- Demonstrated minimum 5 years' working in an operational environment through ICT management frameworks such as ITIL.
- Demonstrated experience working as a Site Reliability Engineer.
- Demonstrated experience operating in a multi-cloud environment (Azure, AWS etc.)
- Demonstrated experience in working with monitoring systems desirable.
- Experience working in Government, or providing services to Government agency
For more information or to apply, please contact Bianca Gabalfin on 02 6245 1738 quoting Job Reference: 241664