Our client has developed an industry leading people, safety and security SaaS which has grown from Australian origins to a global company with offices in the US and UK. They are transforming incident response through innovative solutions empowering company's safety and security teams with intelligence to streamline response to threats and incidents. This company is actually changing lives and helping protect people from a variety of dangerous situations. They've saved people from hostage situations, protected university students feeling vulnerable, helping with safety of employees and passengers on trains… The list is endless and heart-warming. This is a chance to be part of a team that really make a difference.
They are small team with a big impact. At present they need an exceptional SRE to join their team. Currently the owner/CTO is doing this role. However, it's become important they hire and train someone to take the lead role. You will have the full support and guidance from the business. They need you to take on the lead operations of the Microsoft Azure cloud infrastructure and third-party system integrations and play a key role in influencing the evolution of their cloud infrastructure.
You will demonstrate the following:
- Strong experience with Microsoft Azure cloud services
- Experience with Microsoft Azure Resource Manager templates
- Experience with Microsoft Powershell including coding best practices
- Experience with automating operational tasks
- Experience with operational insights/situational awareness tools
- Passionate about operational resilience, performance and security
- Proactive approach to managing risks
- Pragmatic attitude to solving problems
- Comfortable with responding to out-of-hours incidents
- Experience with Docker is highly desirable
For applicants interested to learn more, you will be provided with detailed and comprehensive information about the company including a video and presentation to help you understand them better. They are keen to hire someone with the right attitude communication skills. If you are a talented and driven SRE looking for more in your career, this is truly a great opportunity to expand your skills and learn with exceptionally talented people all while helping the greater community. To apply please quote #248791 or call Sarah Kissane on 0410 863 499