Siebel Solution Designer
About the role
We're looking for an experienced Engineer to shape and execute smooth delivery of technical change to Siebel platform which is critical to supporting our client's requirements. The successful applicant will have excellent communication skills, excellent problem solving and the ability to engage and influence stakeholders.
The successful candidate will have:
- A passion for technology keeping up with latest trends
- Siebel functional and development expertise
- Agile software development practices
- DevOps capabilities
- Technology and business stakeholder management
- Full lifecycle experience (shaping to design to development to testing to support)
- Siebel, VB Script, java, perl, .net, VB6, SQL, PLSQL systems exposure and knowledge
- Cloud services
You enjoy working in a large, complex, fast paced environment and can deal with ambiguity and take challenges in your stride.
To be eligible to apply, you must be an Australian / New Zealand citizen or hold permanent residency status in Australia
Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the advert.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Priya Kuncham on 03 80807219 quoting reference: 186145
Please click the apply button.