About the company
A leading company who are delivering world-class Services across NSW.
About the Role
As the Senior Sharepoint Developer / Sharepoint Consultant you will develop and implement solutions for a complex portfolio of work using a wide range of your technical capabilities. You will work across a range of projects across the development, design and architecture
- Previous experience as a Senior Sharepoint Developer or hands on Sharepoint Architect
- SharePoint 2013 and / or Sharepoint 2016 development skills
- Have completed Sharepoint customisations
- Some experience in Configuration and Development of SharePoint Search and / or Managed Metadata service and / or User Profile Service
- Development skills in C#, ASP.NET
- Experience in SSRS, and SQL Queries, Views and Stored procedures
- Ability to manage and build long term strategic relationships
Prefer some exposure to a mix of the below
- Nintex workflows development
- Nintex forms
- Infopath forms
- Custom Webparts and / or Timer jobs and / or Event receivers
- REST API's
- MS Azure
Please APPLY NOW to Vanessa Knispel with your full resume in Word format for consideration as this role closes soon
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Vanessa Knispel quoting reference: 182665
Please click the apply button.