About the role
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced SharePoint technologist to join the new Digital Automation Practice. You will provide expert technical advice to develop and support the Company's digital and automation services utilising Microsoft digital tools and peripheral plugins. Working closely with the Product Management team the Digital Automation Practice, provides technical product development solutions, issue resolution and high-quality service delivery. This role will see you exercise extensive experience, with a degree of initiative and judgement in coordinating multiple activities concurrently on projects and operational work efforts.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- work closely with key ICT and the Company's business teams to provide expert service delivery, solution delivery and maintain strong stakeholder relationships
- investigate, identify and rectify root cause of repetitive platform incident tickets
- provide subject matter technical expertise to design, develop, implement and support the Comapny's digital and process automation services as well as collaboration solution and services
- create, update and adhere to the technology and organisation standards, frameworks and methodologies defined and agreed for the operation of the team and its technologies
- queue management: monitor and action assignments within the support queue. Escalate issues as required in line with business needs. Identify and communicate business workarounds. Document all investigation and actions in appropriate tools.
Skills and experience
- far-reaching experience in delivering technical solutions that focus on digital forms and workflow, automation, collaboration services and process improvement
- extensive experience working with SharePoint, related tools and technologies such as Nintex, Bindtuning and others
- enhanced stakeholder management skills and the ability to build trusted relationships
- excellent problem-solving skills with the ability to analyse information and design innovative, robust solutions.
- a result driven work ethic with an ability to identify and meet operational and strategic deadlines within a complex, multifaceted organization
- experience project managing multiple work streams, or leading large complex projects and ability to work according to strict deadlines and manage various demands.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Tamara on 8080 7263 quoting reference 246211.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.