Our client is a highly renowned, industry leading organization that is currently undertaking a major cloud transformation journey and running multiple Greenfield implementation projects. Due to an increase in workload, they have a permanent OR contract opportunity for a SharePoint Developer to join their team in an exciting, state of the art project. This is ideally an ASAP start and located conveniently close to the Perth CBD.
- Integrate SharePoint applications into other Office 365 applications (Teams, Delve, Sway, Stream, Power BI etc.);
- Perform software design using software development fundamentals and processes;
- Debug, test, and deploy software solutions;
- Leverage the O365 suite to embed business process workflows;
- Develops software solutions by studying requirements analysis, information needs, studying systems flow, data usage and work processes;
- Development and maintain relationships with key stakeholders;
- Actively participate in product design reviews by providing creative and practical solutions.
Key experience includes:
- Proven, commercial experience with Sharepoint Online and Office 365;
- Experience in developing responsive web applications using an Agile methodology in a DevOps environment;
- Programming capability from scripted macros to formal development experience;
- Demonstrated application of Service Management processes (e.g. ITIL, Dev-Ops etc.) and relevant service operations tools (i.e. ServiceNow, Jira);
- Microsoft Sharepoint MCSD or MCSE certification;
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in computer science, software engineering or a similar discipline.
- A permanent opportunity with a highly renowned organization;
- Located close to the Perth CBD;
- Friendly, supportive team environment;
- Competitive remuneration paid.
If you are interested and possess the required experience, please apply now with a suitable resume.
Contact: Lisa Williams - 08 9423 1400 (Job reference: 195750)