We are seeking a Senior SharePoint Developer to work for a highly regarded Government Department. This is a contract until June 30th, 2018 with a likely 6 month extension.
The major responsibilities include:
- SharePoint development;
- Give estimates on new development pieces;
- Setup Tasks / Defects in TFS and assign it to correct developer;
- Communicate with the Project Manager and Testers when required;
- Report on the progress of development.
Key Skills include:
- SharePoint development (Specially PowerShell, webparts etc);
- C# (.Net) development;
- Entity Framework;
- SQL Server;
- Design patterns like Repository Pattern and SOLID;
- JS and good UI development skills;
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills.
If you would like to be considered, please apply now via the link below.
Please note: We are happy to consider candidates located anywhere in Australia, NZ or internationally, who have genuine reasons for relocating to Perth but can only consider candidates who have full Australian Work Rights.