- Drive governance in the management of documents and records
- Shape the strategic direction of Office365 across the business
- One of the largest property development companies in Australia
One of the largest diversified property development companies in Australia with over 1000 employees. Who are focused on sustainability, provide opportunity to grow your career through collaboration and encourage work flexibility.
Provide leadership and strategic direction in the management of documents and records, ensuring adherence to Freedom of Information practices and Corporate policies and standards. Promote the use of Office365 across the organisation, driving strategic direction to ensure each area of the organisation benefits from the Office365 implementation.
- Ownership of the document metadata and classification structure
- Implement an internal document audit framework and carry out quarterly document audits
- Manage and maintain corporate taxonomy and associated metadata
- Work with stakeholders to drive system, process and reporting enhancements
- Promote the use of Office365 across the business
- Establish and manage a business governance framework for the Office365 suite of products
Skills and Experience:
- Management and planning experience in document management
- Experience in change management and project management
- Technical working knowledge of Office365
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Comprehensive remuneration package
- Great employee benefits
- Flexible working policy
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Jessica Hewins quoting reference 188389.