Our client, a large Australian enterprise within the building and construction industry is seeking to engage an experienced ShaprePoint Developer with advanced business Consulting skills and abilities.
You will be joining an existing team and will be required to take part in project deployment and operations from the Sydney office location.
The ideal candidate will have prior demonstrated extensive client facing experience within the Australian market sector.
This is a key role within the project, you must be a clear and precise communicator in English with outstanding documentation skills as you will be liaising with business stakeholders of all levels.
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian permanent resident or citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
- Minimum 5+ years of SharePoint development experience
- Proven work experience within large and complex enterprise clients
- Highly technical background
- Office365 and SAP experience is highly desirable
- Advanced level of business acumen skills and abilities
- Vocational qualifications or certifications
- Enthusiastic and contagious can do attitude.
- Flexible approach to all work duties - ability to work independently
- Comfortable in influencing Leadership/Steering committees.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Cristian Cancino quoting: the 6 digit job reference number or please click the apply button.