About the Company
We are currently recruiting for a Senior ServiceNow Developer for a government department role to work within a dynamic team environment within the Information Management and Technology Division.
About the role
As a Senior Software Developer, you will primarily be responsible for ServiceNow production support, solution designing and development (in conjunction with an external vendor).
The role will also lead requirements gathering workshops, estimation, addressing the agile product backlog through development sprints and delivery and maintenance of technical documentation.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Accountable for the solution from design to ready for business use in production.
- Establishing and upholding architecture, design and implementation principles, including configuration management and coding practices.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders, architects, developers and functional analysts on functional and technical requirements.
- Provide estimates for the scope of work, discuss options and recommend solutions.
- Review code and run initiatives to improve the overall health of the platform.
- Review seasonal releases and identify new features that can be enabled for the business.
Skills and experience
- Contemporary knowledge of information management technologies and their application within a business context. Contemporary knowledge of application development suites such as ServiceNow.
- Technical competence in Web Services development and ServiceNow API.
- Rapidly prototype, design, configure and develop aspects of the solution for priority customer service initiatives
- Undertake research to analyse and recommend solution options and design patterns to support effective configuration and development
- Contemporary knowledge of CICD Framework, code repositories GIT, BitBucket, Azure
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Tamara on 8080 7263 quoting reference 246054.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.