One of our government clients is looking for a Senior ServiceNow Developer to join their team for an initial contract till June 21 + possible extension to be based at Parramatta .
- Development of Service Portal, PPM, GRC, Custom Applications, HR and ITSM & Asset Management requirements.
- Configure integration of ServiceNow with other applications and technologies, including Identity Management, SAP & Document Management systems.
- Work within the agile development methodology, participating in all Scrum events
- Minimum 4 years of demonstrated ServiceNow administration and development experience with an in-depth knowledge and understanding of ServiceNow platform and modules. ServiceNow Certification is essential.
- Demonstrated integration development experience with ServiceNow and other platforms in large and complex organisations;
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience of ServiceNow at an architectural level;
- Demonstrated Portal Development - HTML5, Angular JS, CSS and web development skills;
- Demonstrated ServiceNow administration and support functions - upgrades, patching, plugins and feature enhancements;
- Certified ServiceNow Administrator and/or Certified Implementation Specialist is a must;
- Experience working within an agile delivery environment (Scrum).
If you think this is right role for you , please apply with your updated CV to be contacted .