We are looking for a Senior ServiceNow Developer to provide technical expertise in setting the technical direction and manage issues, technical integration and technical service levels.
A day in the life of this role will see you:
- Sitting above the feature team of 5-6 developers (no hands on management needed)
- Define and design technical requirements to support business requirements
- Participate in detailed design and code reviews
- Provide input into final decisions regarding Servicenow platform.
- Review system performance and consumption issues
- Review test plans and provide technical guidance and support to others
- Promoting CI/CD practices in the ServiceNow feature teams
- Perform risk assessments and testing of periodic ServiceNow product upgrades to ensure ongoing stability of the platform
- Act as technology authority on complex ServiceNow initiatives of strategic importance
- Improve Customer Service (via technology engineering best practice)
- Mentor, educate and coach Junior Team members in the functional design of Servicenow Platform
Your background, skills and experience:
- Significant experience in supporting and development of ITSM platform and has passion for software development along with DevOps exposure.
- Experience in supporting and development of Servicenow platform.
- Exposure to Microservices /PCF and APIGEE platform
- Extensive experience of domain separated ServiceNow is required
- Administration of domain separated ServiceNow instances including the modification of CMS, workflows, business rules, UI actions, UI policies, ACLs, dictionary, catalog items and updates of all other existing solutions requiring revisions.
- Build self-service portal for end users that complies with an industry standard.
- Expertise in advanced ServiceNow development activities in Domain Separated environment including Scripted REST, Service Portal, Jelly, Processors, UI Pages, UI Macros, etc.
- Exceptional debugging, testing, and problem solving skills.
- ServiceNow administrator and implementation specialist certified are a must.
- ITIL v3 Foundation is preferred.
Apply now with your CV in WORD