The Senior Service Virtualisation Analyst works as part of a small team responsible for providing virtual service support, including the design, building, deployment, and maintenance of virtual services to project teams.
The core function of the position is to provide virtual service functionality to project teams. The role is responsible for working closely with stakeholders to build effective virtual services to aid the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) across the entire client division. The technical complexity differs from project to project, thus it is essential for the role to keep up-to-date with current IT technical knowledge to be able to deliver virtual services that are fit for purpose.
This role must build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders. At the same time, they must understand the role of enterprise testing services and represent the section in their interactions.
The Senior Service Virtualisation Analyst is expected to:
- Under limited direction design, develop, test and maintain new Virtual Services in accordance with guidelines and in collaboration with stakeholders and technical lead.
- Configure and deploy virtual services in accordance with the applications operational model governed by application owners.
- Maintain, monitor and remediate the Virtual Service Environment (VSE) environments and servers in accordance to the vendor's recommendations, and ensuring fit for purpose.
- Applying sound judgement analyse potential solutions and provide to the technical lead a recommended solution to complex virtual service issues when alerted by stakeholders and/or IT Support.
- When required, analyse current and upcoming releases and/or out of cycle IT projects to extend virtual service utilisation that benefit development and testing efforts.
- Communicate and raise issues with vendors support teams and implement the resolutions and recommendations.
- Store and maintain relevant virtual service's documents in the departments approved record manager and maintaining virtual service assets in the Department's version controlled repository.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Experience in Service Virtualisation development.
- Completed all Virtual Service foundation courses from Broadcom.
- Experience or knowledge with web service technology SOAP, XML, REST, etc.
- Experience or knowledge with SQL queries.
- Experience or knowledge with MQ technology.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who are able obtain a Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Rachel Drury on 02 6268 9720 quoting Job Reference: 208738
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.