Our client is an iconic Australia organisation. They are currently looking for a Lead Systems Led/Service Designer on an initial 6-month contract to join a critical piece of work which creates enterprise efficiency by mapping all initiatives and determines customer and staff impacts.
In this role, you would be required to facilitate the process of mapping complex relationships between initiatives and facilitating workshops with cross functional teams to understand dependency and impact.
About the role
The lead systems-led/service designer will be responsible for overseeing this piece of work on larger engagements with stakeholders across Product, Sales, Marketing and Engineering teams by mapping all the ongoing initiatives that touch the enterprise product portfolio.
- Defining the challenge and facilitating the end-to-end process of mapping complex relationships between initiatives with the relevant stakeholders,
- Conducting workshops and/or interviews with cross-functional teams to understand synergies, dependencies, and impact.
- Designing the future vision of ways of working and identifying leverage points,
- Creating a prototype for the future solution, experiment and iterate the design.
To be successful for the role, you would ideally:
- Passion for all things digital
- Experience in a traditional design discipline (Architecture, Industrial Design, Graphic Design, Interaction Design
- Experience applying human centred design and innovation frameworks to transform customer experience.
- Previous experience working within a Professional Services Design or Consulting environment.
If you are seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW.
For any further questions or information, please contact Lizbeth Delos Reyes and quote job #209046