About the role
Our client is a leading banking and financial organization. They are looking for a Senior Service Delivery Manager with experience in Service Management overlooking Divestment projects.
This is a 12-month contract role.
You would be involved in:
- Handling Priority 1 Divestment incidents
- Problem Management
- Reporting to the Program Manager
- Interacting with Cyber team
- Knowledge about End of Life IT Systems for CFS
- Stakeholder management due to the friction in relations caused by the divestment
To be successful for the role, you would ideally have:
- Service Management experience
- Experience managing Divestment projects
- Stakeholder management and negotiation skills
What's in it for you:
- Flexible working environment
- Challenging projects in pipeline
- Inclusive, supportive & collaborative team
- Stakeholder management, negotiation & strong communication skills
- Compliant with a dynamic team
If you are seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW.
For any further questions or information, please contact Rhea Paul on 0380807218 and quote job #244049