The role will be responsible for driving the successful delivery of enterprise level IT Services and ensuring they meet the contractual agreements, high level of SLAs, ITIL based processes and financial/cost targets. The primary purpose is to contribute to the retention and growth of the customer, or portfolio of customers, by providing the key delivery interface for the business.
The role provides a holistic, end-to-end service relationship and ensures all customer deliverables are achieved with customer satisfaction targets met or exceeded. This person will be fluent in ITIL process and be able to calmly manage a team to ensure client satisfaction during times where critical incidents or category one events may occur.
The successful candidate will have:
- ITIL V3 Foundation Qualification or above.
- Proven solid experience managing customer relationships.
- Proven extensive experience in Service Delivery in a medium to large services organisation
- Demonstrated high level technical understanding of IT infrastructure, data networks and end-to-end-user systems.
- Demonstrated experience in service delivery in a customer service environment.
- Tertiary qualification in a Management / Business / Engineering / IT discipline or equivalent experience preferable.
Please submit CV in WORD format ONLY