Job Location: Melbourne
Job Contract: 12 months with a view of extension.
- Engage with customers to understand the requirements, provide
- Triage, Consulting, Network/Security end to end designs
- Work on firewall rules automation process
- Change mgmt., Troubleshoot connection and design issues with customer and operations
- At least 6 to 8 years of experience in IP Networks as Designer or Architect with large enterprise / Data centre / Multi-tier environment.
- Firewall, Security, IPSec VPN & SSL VPN (Palo Alto Networks (expert level MUST), Juniper, Checkpoint, Cisco ASA)
- Routing and Switching ( high end Cisco switches are routers Nexus5K & 7K a must
- Expert hands on BGP, MPLS, VPNs, Spanning Tree etc
- Data Centre Edge Network, Hosting, Virtualization, Cloud Computing AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform, Soft layer a must
- Project delivery and management experience -desirable
- Relevant Tertiary Qualifications / Degree Educated (engineering or Computer science).
- Excellent communications skills, documentation Visio etc desirable
- Excellent teamwork and the ability to work within an Agile environment.
- Strongly customer focussed. Innovative and able to work with minimum supervision Results driven
If you think you match this requirement then APPLY!