- 12 months
- $800 per day incl.
- Security Analysis and Design
We are looking for a Security Product Engineer to assist in providing a safe technology experience by:
- Building new growth businesses through the development of innovative products
- Driving value from our infrastructure investments
- Monitor and investigate industry trends related to security products and services to ensure solutions are in alignment with strategy and direction
- Building mature process for all stages of the product lifecycle
Your core capabilities:
- Understanding of information security principles and practices
- Understanding of intrusion detection systems and techniques
- Experience developing product roadmaps
- Experience monetising and commoditising product and service offerings
- Understanding of security information & event management systems
- Understanding of advanced security protocols and standards
- Experience with software and security architectures
- Knowledge of Cisco, Juniper and Checkpoint security devices
- Palo Alto and F5 Preferred
- Knowledge of IT systems for Network and Security management
- Knowledge and understanding of centralised management and monitoring tools
Your background, skills and experience:
- Previous experience in product engineering with the ability to solve complex problems.
- Personal behaviours, engage and influence stakeholders.
- Also requires experience (generally 1-2 years post degree) in analysing, designing, developing, testing, deploying and maintaining complex security and network and/or software products.
- Experience in developing enterprise products and services typically associated with managed network and security services.
Apply now with your CV in word format
We can only consider AU Citizens and PRs