This role with work closely with our clients Digital Groups, focusing on Digital Design and delivery teams: Architecture, Delivery, Infrastructure and SME's. The role will be responsible for overall security assessment, development and uplift.
- Cloud security risk reduction activities using engineering and automation principles.
- Develop and maintain infrastructure-as-code and configuration-as-code solutions for security-related activities
- Apply security principles across the whole-of-cloud environment including SaaS, PaaS, IaaS, XaaS.
- Contribute to the overall awareness and capability of the cloud team in the use DevSecOps and security engineering & automation
- Prototype and assess security controls and concepts for viability, benefits, limitations & suitability.
- Experience in security engineering in cloud environments, preferably Azure.
- Experience with analytics-based security using log-querying languages such as Splunk's SP
- Experience with managing Identity, familiarity with Azure Active Directory.
- Experience with integration patterns & solution design of SIEMs.
- Strong understanding of distributed version control systems, particularly Git, and CI/CD tools (familiarity with Azure DevOps is highly desirable)
- Familiarity with Kusto/KQL is highly desirable.
- Familiarity with Azure Sentinel.
- Broad knowledge & long-term experience with distributed computing, web services, integration, networking, protocols and security patterns
If this sounds like the role for you, then please click apply and contact Ben Neal on 0380807217 for more information
Looking forward to hearing from you!