About the Company
Leading Australian Retail Enterprise, our client offers fantastic carrer progression opportuntieis and believes firmly in investing in the development of staff. The succesful candidate will find dedicated career coaching and support for Award staff, plus development programs across the organisation.
About the role
This role is ideal for Security Generlaist, not an SME in one particular area. The role will provide Adivosry, controls reviews, tech reviews, Architectural reviews, Threat modelling and will participate in consultating over a range of security teams working in CloudSec/AppSec/InfraSec/ Networks and IDAM.
- Provide advice on security requirements
- Review Architectural design and propose possible solutions.
- Technical evaluation requirements and assessments for RFIs, RFPs and Proof of concepts
- Provides technical assurance and architectural assistance
- Review other project deliverables such as Detailed Design documents, Interface Specifications, Test Strategy, etc
Skills and experience
- Depth and breath - experience with information security architecture, security principles, overall security domains and best practices.
- Experience with architecture and implementation of various security-related solutions (e.g. identity & access management, vulnerability management, enterprise key management, cyberdefence solutions)
- Good understanding of SecDevOps practices and applications security
- Experience with Agile projects.
- Industry security frameworks - ACSC ISM and Essential Eight, NIST, PCI-DSS, ISO27001.
- CISSP, SABSA and/or relevant industry certifications
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Ben Neal on 0380807217 quoting reference 214426 Security Architect / Consultant
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.