- Perform "business-as-usual" technology management and support functions associated with a number of complex security technology systems
- Report to Platform Managers and senior team members regarding technology system status and posture
- Perform problem diagnosis and use technical expertise to develop options and solutions to specific problems that are technical in nature and which are typically well, and contribute to remediation and recovery activity
- Contribute to support documentation and provide advice regarding applications to enable the support function to work pro-actively
- Perform on-call and after-hours support where required
- Provide coaching and guidance to Associate Technical Specialists to support their competency development and ensure their effective contribution to team objectives
- Ongoing platform improvement around documentation, health, redundancy and reliability. reduction of incidents resolved to SecOps teams.
- Implementation of automation initiatives to free up capacity.
- Ongoing monitoring improvements to reduce both false positives and ensure not outages are caused as a result of missed errors/failures
- Working in a Large Enterprise (more than 10,000 users)
- Strong knowledge of F5, writing rules and web applications
- Working in a 24x 7 Operational support role
- Working in an environment with a mix of internal and 3rd party technical support teams
- Cisco Certified Network Associate or equivalent
- Previous experience with at least one, preferably more areas of technical security specialisation e.g. security firewalls, proxy, IPS or cryptographic devices.
- Developed knowledge of operating systems such as Redhat and Windows
- Knowledge and skills around DevOps practices and technologies such as Perl, Python and BASH scripting, and tools including Jenkins, Puppet, GitHub.
If this role is of interest to you, please apply today. You must be a Permanent Resident of Australia.