NB: Only submitting candidates in AU with PR or Citizenship
We are looking for a Security Architect to get involved in a security review of project solution architecture against Security Policies & Standards, and Industry Best Practices.
These projects would be across:
- Technology domains (Network, IT, Cloud)
- Customer/user domains (Consumer, Enterprise & Government, Wholesale, Business, Staff)
- Delivery methodologies (Agile, DevOps, Waterfall)
Your Background, Skills and Experience:
- Extensive experience (10+ years) in providing complex security solutions, including security requirement elaboration, security controls definition and security threat/risk assessment.
- Knowledge/Experience of Information Security frameworks such as ISO 27001.
- Experience in solving enterprise-scale security problems involving high levels of ambiguity.
- Experience in developing and/or contributing to architecture or technology strategy.
- Tertiary qualifications in an IT, Engineering or complementary disciplines
- Industry certifications, for example:
- Security/Risk Management: CRISC, CISSP, CISM, SABSA.
- Networking: CCNP, CCIP, CCIE.
- Cloud: CCSP, AWS Certified Solutions Architect, MCSD.
- Others: TOGAF, ITIL, COBIT 5, Agile, CGEIT.
- Experience with Agile and DevOps.
- Knowledge and experience in IT systems planning, design and technical architecture.
- Experience in designing Service Oriented and RESTful architectures.
- Experience in designing secure cloud-based solutions.
What next? Apply now with your CV in WORD Format
We will only consider candidates CURRENTLY in Australia with FULL work rights