Senior Identity and Access Management Engineer - Staff Identity
The Staff Identity team is charged with driving the development and operation of strong and simple identity and access controls built upon the bank's strategic enterprise identity and access management system myID which is built on top of the Sailpoint Identity IQ platform.
- Ensure requests for access and other identity-related requests are processed efficiently and within the required SLAs
- Support and operate the myID system, including provision of on call support
- Continuously improve the myID platform and it's operational environment
- Design, build and deploy myID solutions to meet the requirements provided by project teams and others
- Contribute to development project related activities and meetings to support delivery of project objectives
- Perform technical problem diagnosis and use technical expertise to determine options and solutions for defects, issues and improvements in the myID system and related customisations and subsystems
Requirements for the role:
- Experience with automated testing frameworks and development
- Deep operational skills and experience supporting the Sailpoint Identity IQ system
- Experience with JIRA and Git for development and source code management
- Experience with the use of Confluence for documentation and collaboration
- Experience and knowledge of the identity and access management domain
- Experience using DevOps concepts and techniques including SCRUM
- Experience with the IIQ Governance module and Lifecycle Manager module
- Experience with packaging IIQ changes for deployments using SailPoint SSB frameworks
- Comfortable working in a Linux / WAS / Windows environment
- Understanding of Directory Services, i.e. LDAP and AD
- Experience with PowerShell scripting
- Experience using JENKINS to automate testing and deployment tasks
If you are interested in the role, click APPLY today with your updated CV in WORD format.
If you would like more information, please call Sam Makdesi on 03 8080 7257.