Our client has a large presence within the finance and banking industry, they are currently seeking a Senior Security Analyst to join on an initial 6-month contract.
The Senior Security Analyst will help in uplifting IAM control framework, oversee, and govern applicable process through measurable key indicators as it pertains to Identity Services.
About the role
You would be involved in:
- Conduct walkthroughs of IAM controls with internal and external audit, control testing teams
- Collate evidence and perform control assurance activities to report on existing gaps and failure points
- Review applicable audit or assurance reports to ascertain remediation plans meet standards, compliance requirements and policies.
- Determine risk posture (as it pertains to the internal identity landscape), ability to govern events, change, issues, actions, and control obligation for IAM business
- Assist in building frameworks, monitoring, and reporting, to better demonstrate adherence (to regulator and audit guidelines)
The successful applicant will have experience in:
- User Access Control testing or Internal/External Audit reviews
- Ability to conduct workshops, investigation, sample testing of IAM controls
- Strong communication skills, stakeholder management and report writing
- Establishment of applicable monitoring and review practices
- Reporting of relevant IAM metrics for relevant group and assurance teams
- Awareness of IAM policies, standards, guidelines, and best practices
If you are seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW.
For any further questions or information, please contact Nakita Huynh on (03) 8080 7220 and quote job #244751