Senior Security Analyst role opportunity to analyse, design, test and implement security processes, controls and solutions for a key NSW Government Agency.
- Key career opportunity to join a leading NSW Government Agency
- 6-month contract - Flexible working conditions available
- Utilize your strong Security tool and strategies experience to ensure protection
Work with technical teams across the organization to coordinate response with regards to Vulnerability Management, Pen Testing, Security Operations and more.
- Demonstrated experience with security strategies and tools supporting DevSecOps / CICD activities
- Experience with defining, testing, and implementing new security controls and solutions.
- Experience with system configurations to identify and remediate security gaps and non-adherence to organisational security policy and standards.
If this sounds like something you'd love to explore, please APPLY NOW
Reference number 243092