Job Location: Melbourne
Job Contract: 6 months with a view of extension.
That's where you come in:
We are looking for a bright individual who wants to become a part of the Privileged Access Management team within the Identity and Access Management team. The purpose of this role will be to bring SME knowledge of privilege access and the management of privileged and high-risk access for applications across the organisation.
Here is what you will be doing:
- Demonstrate advanced understanding of business processes, internal control risk management, IT controls and related standards
- Identify and evaluate complex privileged access related risks, internal controls which mitigate risks, and related opportunities for improvement and innovation.
- Drive business processes and solutions to ensure that PAM services perform according to defined processes, meet defined policies and controls.
- Actively participate in decision making with engagement management and seek to understand the broader impact of current decisions
- Generate innovative ideas and challenge the status quo
- Contribute to the enhancement, uplift and continuous improvement of the CyberArk service
- Perform technical problem diagnosis and use technical expertise to determine options and solutions for defects, issues and improvements in the CyberArk system and related customisations and subsystems
- Work collaboratively with various stakeholders (internal and external) to ensure privileged access service offerings remains fit for purpose across the Enterprise
- Assist with direction and execution of the IAM roadmap, primarily relating to the privileged access landscape across the Enterprise
What you'll bring to the team
- Experience with CyberArk solution and/or other PAM solutions e.g. BeyondTrust, Centrify Privileged Access Security, CA Privileged Access Manager
- Familiarity with explaining technical issues/solutions to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Expertise in privilege access concepts
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
Sound like your kind of challenge?
Then we're looking to hear from you