Due to major growth a global organisation is seeking a Senior Security Analyst to join their team in ADELAIDE.
The Senior Security Analyst will be responsible for configuration, tuning and operation of enterprise security management tools to proactively detect and respond to cyber security related attacks. This role will deliver security detection, monitoring and prevention capabilities for both physical and virtual infrastructures for our large key Federal Government customer. You will undertake security data analysis and event tracking activities.
- Must have experience in data centre security preferably with Symantec products
- Expertise in handling security related incidents to root cause
- Strong technical knowledge across a range of server and gateway platforms, including Windows, Linux and Solaris
- Understanding of risk management practices with demonstrated ability to perform risk assessments
- Extensive experience in reviewing network security devices and applications
- Knowledge of scripting/programming tools such as PowerShell and SQL scripting
- Industry certifications such as CCNA, CCIE, CCSE, CISSP is highly desirable
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to influence stakeholders
To be successful in this role you will be a motivated individual and be able to work well as part of a team and autonomously.
Due to security clearance requirement, only Australian Citizens will be considered.
If you are ready to take up your next career opportunity please contact Karen for a confidential chat on 08 81127407 or apply now with your CV in Word Format.