Work for a brand that is instantly recognisable and one of Australia's largest Utility organisations. They offer a fantastic working environment where you will experience good work/life balance whilst working alongside some of the top technical talent in Sydney.
The Senior Scrum Master will work with Transformation Directors, Project Managers, Project Owners, and their respective teams to educate the team on Agile processes and help team members follow Scrum practices religiously. This project centres on the wholesale implementation and integration of new systems, together with process improvements and the change management required to embed these systems within day-to-day operations.
The key focus of the role is to create high performance, self-managed dynamic teams, minimising impediments to development progress. The Scrum Master will drive the team performance and delivery by applying the agile process to achieve an optimised workflow through continuous improvement.
Essential skills & experience:
- 8+ years' experience in large transformational Programs and Projects with experience in large system implementations
- Agile & Scrum Certification
- Additional education/certification in Project Management (Agile, Waterfall, PMP, PRINCE2 etc.)
- Proven experience in leading a high performance, self-managed, dynamic team
- Experience in applying agile processes
- Experience coaching a team to take responsibility for their actions and to deploy agile values, principles, and practices
- Natural problem solver with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Jira and Confluence
This is a critical role for our client, if you feel you can hit the ground running, please click 'apply now' and quote #248100.