Are you an experienced scrum master seeking your next contract role?
Capabilities, Experience & Qualification Requirements
- To lead and co-ordinate resources required to implement and deliver small to medium size projects of medium to high complexity to the Group. The role includes responsibility for initiating, managing and closing the projects and all processes such as quality/control, communication, stakeholder management, indirect people leadership and knowledge harvesting.
- The role will be responsible for a standalone project or work directly for a Program Manager on a larger-scale organisational-wide program. The range of initiatives will span from a single project within a line of business in a single region through to working across lines of business across multi-regions and in a complex stakeholder environment.
- Ability to lead teams
- Ability to manage financials and project plans
- Understanding of Agile methodologies and an ability to apply these in practise.
- A solid understanding in project management methodologies, tools and processes across the project lifecycle, in particular the Project Management Body of Knowledge
- Advanced and confident communication skills and the ability to liaise with senior business and technology management
- Influencing and negotiation skills
- Ability to work under pressure in order to meet deadlines without compromising on quality
- Tertiary degree in Finance, Banking or Accounting from a recognised institution is preferred.
- Post graduate qualification is desirable
- Provide targeted communication to all stakeholders to ensure clear understanding of dependencies, deliverables and issues and to measure and manage stakeholder expectations. Secure participation in testing according to the project plan and gain acceptance of deliverables into production.
- Facilitate delivery of the business outcomes to enable the project sponsor to realise return on investment by developing and maintaining project resource and work plans.
- Adhere and contribute to knowledge management objectives and processes. Ensure knowledge harvesting occurs at all appropriate phases of the project.
- Plan and manage project scope. Prepare recommendations for any change in project scope, presenting a comprehensive analysis of the impact of scope change in terms of time, cost, resourcing, overall 'doability' and impact on benefits realisation.
- Align the solution to the operational vision and ensure the solution remains aligned to business drivers through regular review of the project direction.
If this sounds like you APPLY NOW!!