Our client, a leading Financial Services organisation have an exciting opportunity for a Scrum Master to join their team in Sydney.
In this key role you will be responsible for leading a single delivery team (squad) to deliver outcomes, through application of the Agile way of working. The scrum master has accountability for building a high performing team culture to ensure delivery is sustainable and productivity/velocity increases as the team evolves.
Responsibilities will include:
- Coaching the team (squad) and project/stakeholders on the Agile methodology, such as writing useful User Stories and managing the product backlog
- Owning the implementation and execution of the Agile process and iterates to adapt and improve the process to meet the squad's needs
- Building a collaborative culture and ensure the team regularly celebrates success
- Managing the Agile process
- Coaching and monitoring the team to ensure all scrum ceremonies are adopted appropriately
- Supporting the Product Owner in their stakeholder engagement
To be considered for this role you must demonstrate the following:
- Experience as a Scrum Master in a True Agile Environment
- Solid understanding and demonstrated experience in the entire SDLC (software development lifecycle) with end to end delivery history
- Strong demonstrated business acumen
- Experience in or understanding of technology used by the team
- Knowledge and/or experience with Agile techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing,