About the Company
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Salesforce Engineer to work in a new Salesforce delivery team on a 3 year roadmap to deliver an integrated regulatory plaform across SIRA within a State Government agency.
About the role
The successful candidate will be required to use the latest Salesforce capabilities to make sure that the client's schemes protect and support the people.
- Design, develop, test and support custom solutions using Salesforce CRM technology in accordance with functional specifications of government agencies and internal development standards and procedures.
- Deep technical understanding of Salesforce Platform Fundamentals.
- Ability to build Integrations using Apex REST/SOAP APIs, Platform Events and Outbound Messages.
- Configuration of objects, flows, sharing settings, permission sets and other security related configuration components of Salesforce.
- Experience in building, configuring and implementing Salesforce Communities applications, using the declarative customisation capabilities of Salesforce's Digital Experience Platform.
Skills and experience
- 6+ years' experience working in Salesforce Development.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Passion and ability to learn.
- Experience working in all phases of software development , conducting POCs when required, unit testing, debugging, implantation & support.
- Experience setting up and managing Salesforce source code management using CI/CD processes.
- Current Salesforce Certifications (Platform Developer 1 & 2).
- Certification in Service Cloud or Experience Cloud
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Tamara on (03) 8080 7263 quoting reference 248717.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.