Job Location: Melbourne
Job Contract: 6 months with a view of extension.
- As part of the Salesforce Team, participate in the technical design, development and implementation of custom CRM applications in an agile environment
- Develop and deliver code to support and enhance integrations between Salesforce and other connected systems
- Deploy scheduled builds via established CICD processes in collaboration with the Devops team.
- Telecommunications experience
- Experience in development and CI/CD using SFDX
- Experience in any of the CPQ (Vlocity, Salesforce CPQ, CloudSense)
- Salesforce Administrator/Advanced Administrator certification
- Salesforce Platform Developer 2 Certification
- 5+ years of Software development (APIs, Web services, Web applications, apps, etc)
- Extensive experience working with any CI/CD frameworks
- 3+ years of Salesforce development experience
- Experience and strong understanding in declarative capabilities
- Proficient in Apex, Lightning framework and Visualforce
If you think you match this requirement then APPLY!