- $150,000 + Super + 10% Annual Bonus
- Melbourne CBD
- Australia's Largest marketing services company
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Accountable for the Salesforce solution from design to ready for business use in production.
- Review code and run initiatives to improve the overall health of the platform.
- Review Salesforce seasonal releases and identify new features that can be enabled for the business.
- Endorses the epic before it starts E2E testing.
- Coach team members and help build the Salesforce capability.
Qualifications and / or experience required:
- Minimum 8 years of overall technical development
- 5+ years of experience in designing, developing and implementing solutions using the Salesforce including Sales, Service, Community Cloud.
- Must be an expert in Visualforce, Apex, SOQL, Lightning Framework.
- Must have experience developing in a large enterprise environment with a Configure Price Quote solution (e.g., CloudSense or equivalent)
- Excellent knowledge of Salesforce APIs and hands-on experience integrating with internal/external applications.
- Experience with tools to support delivery such as BitBucket, Jenkins, JIRA, Confluence.
To be eligible to apply, you must be an Australian Permanent resident or Australian / New Zealand citizen.