As a senior Salesforce Developer, you will be responsible for:
- Implementing Salesforce based solution using Apex programming language, Lightning Web Components, Integrations (RestAPI, SOAP, Platform Event) technologies, Process Builder, Flow Builder etc.
- Develop and implement automated functional test for Salesforce.
- Deploying of change sets and packages.
- Conduct code reviews and peer programming.
- Mentoring junior Salesforce developers.
- Work on troubleshooting and support tasks.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Experience working in Salesforce Development with a range of Salesforce technologies including but not limited to Force.com, Service Cloud, Community Cloud etc.
- Solid working experience with Salesforce Apex programming language, Lightning Web Component, Aura Component, Integration, Data Modelling, App Builder, Flow Builder, Process Builder, Salesforce DX, Git repository, Continuous Deployment pipeline (GitLab or Azure DevOp).
- Salesforce Certifications (minimum Platform Developer 1).
- Experience working in an Agile (Scrum) environment.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work with business and technical stakeholders at all levels.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who are able obtain a Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Josie Bandiola 02 9054 8710 quoting Job Reference: 208613
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.