This well-known Energy Retailer are going through an exciting period of transformation. They are looking to strengthen their Development team with a passionate Senior Salesforce Developer who is looking to progress their career in Utilities over the long term. They pride themselves on recruiting the best talent in the market and there is defined career progression for high achieving employees.
- Developing, configuring, testing, deploying, maintaining and supporting the Salesforce solution and internal applications following approved methodologies and practices
- Scoping, analysing, designing and providing estimates of development time and associated risks
- Consult with the business to scope technical requirements
- Manage workflow and output in accordance with the agreed schedule delivery
- In collaboration with architecture team, establishing appropriate standards, best practices, patterns and methodologies to support the implementation of systems and development of application and information architectures
- Improving the value of information provided to the business through understanding and utilising useful data
- Take a continuous improvement approach to ensure integrity and consistency of data
- Developing and maintaining high quality documentation
- Building effective relationships with internal customers to ensure a positive customer experience
- Acting as a communication link between Technology and the business
Tertiary qualified, you will thrive in an unstructured, DevOps environment with a high degree of ownership. The ability to develop strong internal and external relationships will be critical for the optimisation of the platform.
Please apply now, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Elton Kelly on 03 8080 7204