About the Role
Our client is committed to providing access to its services for Participants and Providers through digital and cloud channels.
They are undertaking a major program of work involving multiple projects spanning a number of current industry-leading technologies, including Salesforce as a core component. The Office of the CIO (OCIO) seeks an experienced Salesforce Administrator to join their dynamic fast-paced team.
- Maintain and configure Service Cloud, Health Cloud and Digital Experience applications
- Exhibit a deep understanding of the Salesforce platform, with the ability to build custom fields, Flows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity.
- Perform ongoing system administration including maintaining user roles, monitoring application metrics, security settings, profiles, sharing rules, workflow rules and data integrity
- Perform level 3 investigation and resolution of incidents and develop solutions for minor change requests
- Deployment of changes via a metadata/source code and branching framework.
- Perform debugging of APEX and interrogation of logs to investigate issues
- Evaluate new releases of Salesforce to determine functionality requirements and provide detailed information on how changes will apply to all affected departments/users
- Work within an incident management framework to review and prioritise defects
- Develop and maintain documentation on processes and configuration
- Attend daily stand ups to review and discuss system improvements with developers and other 3rd party vendors.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders across various disciplines (business, architecture, data etc.)
- Work within an Agile delivery methodology
- Assist with troubleshooting API and integration issues with different applications e.g. Mulesoft.
- Assist with the development of meaningful event monitoring and alerting
You will have
- Experience within Salesforce eco-system
- Certified Salesforce Admin ADM201 or ADM211 & Platform App Builder
- Exposure to OOPs and Apex (Triggers, Controller, Classes) for debugging and managing minor enhancements
- Exposure to LWC and Aura framework
- Experience with Vlocity managed Package administration
- Repeated experience in SCRUM/ AGILE methodologies
- 'Quality focused' approach, to develop, improve and implement streamlined processes
- Experience with version control, branching and metadata deployments
- Data management to improve Salesforce data quality, implementing validations and automation as needed
For more information or to apply, please contact Josie Bandiola on 02 9054 8710 quoting Job Reference: 241274