Leading Banking & Financial Services organisation seeks a SENIOR SQL SERVER INFRASTRUCTURE ENGINEER / DBA .. strong technical background.. APPLY NOW!!
The following are the key skills and experience required for the role:
- Strong technical experience and understanding of technologies including:
- SQL 2005 - SQL 2016
- SSDE, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS
- Windows Server Failover Cluster experience
- Thorough understanding Availability Groups and their implementation
- Performance monitoring and reporting
- Performance tuning
- Experience in IT architecture or design
- Key attributes for role:
- Ability to read, understand and produce detailed technical artefacts.
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Very Strong Troubleshooting skills.
- Needs to be able to work independently to work towards the goals of the team.
- Scripting/Programming skills (PowerShell, TSQL).
- Team player
- Database firewall experience / threat detection
- Database / data security
If you have the skills and experience mentioned above and believe you are the right candidate for the role then APPLY NOW on the link below!!