A Leading financial Client in IT and operations with its world-class platforms and processes, agile IT infrastructure, and innovation in everything from payments to internet banking and mobile apps.
The database team is responsible for all database related infrastructure and application development within the bank.
- Undertake solution design and engineering of reusable IT services, to provide business value across multiple programmes and initiatives.
- Provide technical consulting and advice to projects to ensure alignment to IT&T strategy, architectures, and utilisation of standardised IT services
- Practice engineering principles, patterns, standards and guidelines across projects and programmes
- Analyse a wide range of technical data within systems and processes, to anticipate and address problems, or identify improvement opportunities
- Strong technical experience and understanding of technologies including"
- SQL 2005 - SQL 2016
- SSDE, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS
- Windows Server Failover Cluster experience
- Thorough understanding Availability Groups and their implementation
- Performance monitoring and reporting
- Performance tuning
- Experience in IT architecture or design
- Key attributes for role (mandatory):
- Ability to read, understand and produce detailed technical artefacts.
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Very Strong Troubleshooting skills.
- Needs to be able to work independently to work towards the goals of the team.
- Scripting/Programming skills (PowerShell, TSQL).
- Team player
- Specialised knowledge of development and design methodologies
- Team leadership experience
For interested candidates APPLY NOW and send your latest MS Word format CV. Please note that only qualified candidates will be notified.