Our client, is a fast-growing consultancy providing SME services on all things data for Melbourne-based industry leaders. They are looking for a SQL (SSIS) Developer for a 6-month contract role to work onsite with their client, an enterprise insurance/financial services institute.
The following skills and experiences are required:
- Microsoft development tools - including SQL, SQL/Server Stored Procedures
- SSIS packages, job processing interruptions/issues
- Developing source code for ETL packages and Staging Database schema
- Modifying existing tables, functions, views, stored procedures and other applicable objects
- Maintain source code for the load packages and Data Warehouse schema
- Performance monitoring of table indexes, tablespace, queries and optimisation Microsoft development tools - including SQL, SQL/Server Stored Procedures, SSIS
If this sounds like you, don't hesitate to apply! Applications with be reviewed on a rolling basis.