Our High-Profile Federal Government Client is seeking a knowledgeable and hands on SOE Engineer (Senior Managed Operating Environment Developer) for a contract role in Canberra. This is an initial engagement through until June 2019 with a 12-month extension option.
Within this role you will be required to:
- Plan and prepare Windows 10 Standard Operating Environment (SOE) releases;
- Complete technical testing of SOE releases;
- Pilot the release;
- Provide technical assistance during the deployment phase;
- Provide level 3 technical support;
- Engage with Security and Architecture professionals to capture the direction and implement new changes;
- Assess features and capabilities of Operating System releases, and provide advice on incorporating features to enhance end user experience;
- Coordinate technical workshops and infrastructure assessments;
- Develop and maintain technical documentations and health check procedures.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- 5+ years' experience in Windows development technical support;
- Strong experience in managing Windows 10 environments;
- Demonstrated analytical, fault diagnosis and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to contribute to strategic solutions in a changing environment;
- Experience working with the ICT Service management processes and applications;
- Experience with Microsoft Server platforms including System Centre Configuration Manager, SQL Server, Hyper-V, MDT, and MBAM;
- Scripting experience including PowerShell, vbScript, and Batch Files;
- Experience delivering knowledge and technical work instruction for a variety of audiences;
- Experience in the delivery of ICT services, programs and project work;
- Technical knowledge in applications, testing and maintenance of IT platforms
- Experience in Government classified computing environments and familiarity with ISM security controls
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold an active BASELINE (minimum) Federal Government Security Clearance, OR be willing to undergo and obtain and AGSVA clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Marina Stojchevska on 02 6245 1724 quoting Job Reference: 188432
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.