Senior SCCM Engineer
- Initial 6-month contract
- Work for a leading mining company in the Perth CBD
- Seeking SCCM technical architecture & design experience
A global mining company based in the Perth CBD is seeking a Senior SCCM Engineer with SCCM technical architecture design experience for an initial 6-month contract.
- Provide advanced troubleshooting on SCCM Distribution failures.
- Design and build Windows 10 images.
- Validating Packaged Applications for Deployment Readiness.
- Manage Microsoft SCCM deployments.
- SCCM site, package & collection management.
- GPO baseline creation as per Microsoft standards.
- Manage Operating System deployments.
- Create custom task sequence.
- Perform troubleshooting & remediation of desktop and deployment issues.
- Perform SCCM Client health check & troubleshoot client related issues.
- Create AD user, computer objects, Security group, OUs and define various level of permissions.
- Create & maintain Test Scripts & Release Guides.
- Strong experience in Microsoft Endpoint / Software Centre Configuration Manager
- Extensive SCCM technical architecture & design experience within enterprise level environments.
- Experience in managing large scale SCCM deployments.
- Must have experience in the design and build of Windows 10 environments.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal & written)
- Must have strong stakeholder engagement and customer support / troubleshooting ability.
- Any experience working within the resources sector, would be highly favourable.
If you have the skills and experience, we are seeking, please apply now via the link below. Suitable candidates will be contacted for a confidential discussion.
Please note we are only able to consider WA based candidates with full Australian Work Rights.
Contact: Priyanka Shah - 9423 1405 - (Job reference: 241865)