Senior SCCM Engineer
- Initial 6-month contract that may extend to 12 months
- Work for a leading mining company in the Perth CBD
- Seeking SCCM technical architecture & design experience
A global mining company based in the Perth CBD is seeking a Senior SCCM Engineer with SCCM technical architecture design experience for an initial 6-month contract, that may extend to 12 months.
- Provide advanced troubleshooting on SCCM Distribution failures;
- Design and build Windows 10 images;
- Validating Packaged Applications for Deployment Readiness;
- Manage Microsoft SCCM deployments;
- SCCM site, package & collection management;
- GPO baseline creation as per Microsoft standards;
- Manage Operating System deployments;
- Create custom task sequence;
- Perform troubleshooting & remediation of desktop and deployment issues;
- Perform SCCM Client health check & troubleshoot client related issues;
- Create AD user, computer objects, Security group, OUs and define various level of permissions;
- Create & maintain Test Scripts & Release Guides.
- Extensive SCCM technical architecture & design experience within enterprise level environments;
- Experience in managing large scale SCCM deployments;
- Must have experience in the design and build of Windows 10 environments;
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal & written);
- Must have strong stakeholder engagement and customer support / troubleshooting ability;
- Any experience working within the resources sector, would be highly favourable.
If you have the skills and experience we are seeking, please apply now via the link below. Suitable candidates will be contacted for a confidential discussion.
Please note: we are only able to consider WA based candidates with full Australian Work Rights.
Contact: Gayle Truslove - 9423 1400 - (Job reference: 206140)